Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Take it from this "Trustafarian," these judgy maps are meant to make us laugh
- Green goo growing in Lake Erie is not what you think it is
- The new right-to-farm requirements and backyard animals
- Lawmakers vote to allow wolf hunts in UP
- Workers in Minnesota see wage gains, while workers in Michigan see steady wage losses
Fri September 17, 2010
Robert Steele wants Rep. John Dingell's job
Republican Dr. Robert Steele is challenging Democratic incumbent John Dingell in this year's election. Congressman Dingell represents Michigan's 15th district and is the longest serving member of the U.S. House of Representatives.
In an interview this morning, Steele told Michigan Radio that it's a good time for Dingell to retire. "When you look at the polices that he's promoted over the years, with the excessive spending... and the collapse of Detroit... he's been there and had his chance to help things go forward and we're not making any more progress," Steele said.