Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- An MSU physicist believes he has solved the "black hole information paradox"
- What you can do to help Michigan's bats
- "A sad day" for Michigan bats: White-nose syndrome found in 3 counties
- This is doing more damage to Detroit than a hundred drug murders could have
- Biologists expect the worst for Michigan's bat population
Mon October 14, 2013
Sander Levin on the government shutdown
Democratic and Republican leaders in Congress are still at odds over federal spending, on this, the 14th day of the partial government shutdown.
In weekend discussions, Senate Democratic leader Harry Reid and Republican leader Mitch McConnell could not reach a deal to raise the nation's borrowing authority. Stocks are lower as the nation moves to a potentially disastrous default on its debt.
Democratic Congressman Sander Levin joined us today to talk about the latest in the impasse.
Listen to the full interview above.