Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- No, Chinese investors aren't 'buying up Detroit' – but they do have an eye on the Motor City
- If Arizona's bill to discriminate surprises you, you won't believe what's legal in Michigan
- The average Michigan family needs $52,330 a year to 'make ends meet'
- Watch a time-lapse video of the ice forming on the Great Lakes
- What all the snow and ice will mean for Great Lakes water levels
Tue October 12, 2010
Sarah Palin endorses Michigan Congressional candidate
The Associated Press reports that:
Sarah Palin is backing Tea Party favorite Dan Benishek to represent northern Michigan in Congress.
Benishek was among nine candidates Palin endorsed Monday on her Facebook page.
The former Alaska governor describes Republican political newcomer Benishek as a "commonsense voice" who supports repealing President Barack Obama's health care plan.
The Iron Mountain doctor is running against Democratic state Rep. Gary McDowell in Michigan's 1st District, which includes the Upper Peninsula and the northeastern Lower Peninsula.