Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Don't like the water shut-offs in Detroit? Now you can pay someone's overdue water bill
- Approaching construction on the highway? Experts say the "zipper merge" can help
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
- These three female candidates could be some of the most interesting leaders in Michigan
- Re-thinking creativity's role in education
Tue October 12, 2010
Sarah Palin endorses Michigan Congressional candidate
The Associated Press reports that:
Sarah Palin is backing Tea Party favorite Dan Benishek to represent northern Michigan in Congress.
Benishek was among nine candidates Palin endorsed Monday on her Facebook page.
The former Alaska governor describes Republican political newcomer Benishek as a "commonsense voice" who supports repealing President Barack Obama's health care plan.
The Iron Mountain doctor is running against Democratic state Rep. Gary McDowell in Michigan's 1st District, which includes the Upper Peninsula and the northeastern Lower Peninsula.