Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Take it from this "Trustafarian," these judgy maps are meant to make us laugh
- The new right-to-farm requirements and backyard animals
- Host A Prairie Home Companion 40th Anniversary Listening/Viewing Party
- 18 new charters opening this fall are already controversial
- What’s news, what’s fake news, and do all voters know the difference?
Tue October 12, 2010
Sarah Palin endorses Michigan Congressional candidate
The Associated Press reports that:
Sarah Palin is backing Tea Party favorite Dan Benishek to represent northern Michigan in Congress.
Benishek was among nine candidates Palin endorsed Monday on her Facebook page.
The former Alaska governor describes Republican political newcomer Benishek as a "commonsense voice" who supports repealing President Barack Obama's health care plan.
The Iron Mountain doctor is running against Democratic state Rep. Gary McDowell in Michigan's 1st District, which includes the Upper Peninsula and the northeastern Lower Peninsula.