Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- There's a tick boom in Michigan - Here are 5 things you should know
- Students aren’t leaving Michigan football - Michigan football is leaving them
- The 6 most dangerous neighborhoods in Michigan
- The 15 Michigan schools running the biggest deficits
- You need to see these photos of the pet coke piles in Detroit
Tue October 12, 2010
Sarah Palin endorses Michigan Congressional candidate
The Associated Press reports that:
Sarah Palin is backing Tea Party favorite Dan Benishek to represent northern Michigan in Congress.
Benishek was among nine candidates Palin endorsed Monday on her Facebook page.
The former Alaska governor describes Republican political newcomer Benishek as a "commonsense voice" who supports repealing President Barack Obama's health care plan.
The Iron Mountain doctor is running against Democratic state Rep. Gary McDowell in Michigan's 1st District, which includes the Upper Peninsula and the northeastern Lower Peninsula.