Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Awkward: UAW official praises Democratic candidate for governor while the GOP incumbent listens
- If its name is any indication, this winter storm headed for Michigan could be really fierce
- Why this 20 year old is getting a mastectomy, and why she's not alone
- Michigan Republican party fails to address Dave Agema's bigotry and hatred
- In this morning's news...
Military ban on gays
Sat December 18, 2010
Senate vote overturns "don't ask, don't tell"
Associated Press reports The Senate has voted to overturn "don't ask, don't tell." Today's 65-31 vote sends the bill to President Barack Obama, who's expected to sign it next week. The new law will allow gay service members to acknowledge their sexual orientation without fear of being kicked out.
More coverage of that story here.