Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Scientists are looking for "survivor trees" in Michigan, and they want your help
- The Detroit Free Press endorsement shows our system of government is broken
- 8 Mile Road is eight miles from where?
- Snyder and Schauer both wrong; potential revenue lost to schools is a billion dollars a year
- Here's why so few people get flu shots
Fri October 19, 2012
Senator Debbie Stabenow on "Michigan Calling" this morning
There won't be a U.S. Senate debate this year, but that doesn't mean the candidates aren't taking questions.
This morning, U.S. Senator Debbie Stabenow stopped by our studios to talk with callers from around the state.
Host of Michigan Calling Rick Pluta directed the conversation which covered topics such as jobs and the economy, green energy, education and student debt, Asian carp, and Michigan agriculture and the Farm Bill.
You can listen to the conversation above.
We'll have Republican challenger Pete Hoesktra on the program next week, on Friday, Oct. 26, from 9 to 10 a.m.
Politics & Government