Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
- What explains Michigan's large Arab American community?
- Some think their immigrant ancestors were the last that should be allowed in the U.S.
- Michigan Republican Party's tactics remind me of Watergate, because both were unnecessary
- Michigan's campaign for governor gets weird as Republicans deploy spyglasses
Fri October 19, 2012
Senator Debbie Stabenow on "Michigan Calling" this morning
There won't be a U.S. Senate debate this year, but that doesn't mean the candidates aren't taking questions.
This morning, U.S. Senator Debbie Stabenow stopped by our studios to talk with callers from around the state.
Host of Michigan Calling Rick Pluta directed the conversation which covered topics such as jobs and the economy, green energy, education and student debt, Asian carp, and Michigan agriculture and the Farm Bill.
You can listen to the conversation above.
We'll have Republican challenger Pete Hoesktra on the program next week, on Friday, Oct. 26, from 9 to 10 a.m.
Politics & Government