Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- No, Chinese investors aren't 'buying up Detroit' – but they do have an eye on the Motor City
- The average Michigan family needs $52,330 a year to 'make ends meet'
- Here are our 10 favorite photos of what your winter looks like
- Michigan's Attorney General is risking his political future over the gay marriage case
- Join Michigan Radio for Issues & Ale: Closing the digital divide in education
Fri October 19, 2012
Senator Debbie Stabenow on "Michigan Calling" this morning
There won't be a U.S. Senate debate this year, but that doesn't mean the candidates aren't taking questions.
This morning, U.S. Senator Debbie Stabenow stopped by our studios to talk with callers from around the state.
Host of Michigan Calling Rick Pluta directed the conversation which covered topics such as jobs and the economy, green energy, education and student debt, Asian carp, and Michigan agriculture and the Farm Bill.
You can listen to the conversation above.
We'll have Republican challenger Pete Hoesktra on the program next week, on Friday, Oct. 26, from 9 to 10 a.m.
Politics & Government