Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
- What explains Michigan's large Arab American community?
- Some think their immigrant ancestors were the last that should be allowed in the U.S.
- Michigan Republican Party's tactics remind me of Watergate, because both were unnecessary
- Michigan's campaign for governor gets weird as Republicans deploy spyglasses
Tue February 28, 2012
Seven minutes of pure politics (Dirty-tricks, polls, and delegates, oh my!)
It's here: The Michigan presidential primary.
You've got questions? We've got answers.
Join Rick Pluta, Lansing Bureau Chief for the Michigan Public Radio Network, and me for seven minutes of pure-politics (you just gotta click the "listen" link above... really, it's that easy).
Want to know more about the Santorum campaign's so-called "dirty tricks"? We got that.
Want to know how Romney could win the state's popular vote... but Santorum could actually win more delegates? We got that, too.
Oh, and how about the latest poll numbers? Don't worry, we've got you covered.
So, take a listen... in seven minutes you'll get up to date on what you need to know about today's primary.