Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Awkward: UAW official praises Democratic candidate for governor while the GOP incumbent listens
- If its name is any indication, this winter storm headed for Michigan could be really fierce
- Why this 20 year old is getting a mastectomy, and why she's not alone
- Michigan Republican party fails to address Dave Agema's bigotry and hatred
- In this morning's news...
Tue February 28, 2012
Seven minutes of pure politics (Dirty-tricks, polls, and delegates, oh my!)
It's here: The Michigan presidential primary.
You've got questions? We've got answers.
Join Rick Pluta, Lansing Bureau Chief for the Michigan Public Radio Network, and me for seven minutes of pure-politics (you just gotta click the "listen" link above... really, it's that easy).
Want to know more about the Santorum campaign's so-called "dirty tricks"? We got that.
Want to know how Romney could win the state's popular vote... but Santorum could actually win more delegates? We got that, too.
Oh, and how about the latest poll numbers? Don't worry, we've got you covered.
So, take a listen... in seven minutes you'll get up to date on what you need to know about today's primary.