Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- 8 Mile Road is eight miles from where?
- Scientists are looking for "survivor trees" in Michigan, and they want your help
- Has public education funding gone up or down under Gov. Snyder's watch?
- Snyder and Schauer both wrong; potential revenue lost to schools is a billion dollars a year
- Here's why so few people get flu shots
Tue February 28, 2012
Seven minutes of pure politics (Dirty-tricks, polls, and delegates, oh my!)
It's here: The Michigan presidential primary.
You've got questions? We've got answers.
Join Rick Pluta, Lansing Bureau Chief for the Michigan Public Radio Network, and me for seven minutes of pure-politics (you just gotta click the "listen" link above... really, it's that easy).
Want to know more about the Santorum campaign's so-called "dirty tricks"? We got that.
Want to know how Romney could win the state's popular vote... but Santorum could actually win more delegates? We got that, too.
Oh, and how about the latest poll numbers? Don't worry, we've got you covered.
So, take a listen... in seven minutes you'll get up to date on what you need to know about today's primary.