Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
- What explains Michigan's large Arab American community?
- Some think their immigrant ancestors were the last that should be allowed in the U.S.
- Michigan Republican Party's tactics remind me of Watergate, because both were unnecessary
- Signed a petition to oppose Asian carp? You actually signed a petition to allow wolf hunting
Arts & Culture
Tue April 16, 2013
Sitting down with Red Tail Ring
We’ve all heard the term “comfort food”. Well how about some “comfort music”?
Red Tail Ring is a duo from Kalamazoo serving up American roots music that harkens back to gentler days, and it’s music that soothes and wraps around you like a shawl.
Red Tail Ring is Michael Beauchamp and Laurel Premo and they join us here in the studio.
Listen to the full interview above.