Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- "A sad day" for Michigan bats: White-nose syndrome found in 3 counties
- Power shift at Kendall College causing a stir
- This is doing more damage to Detroit than a hundred drug murders could have
- This is what it sounds like when a neighborhood church closes
- Yo Yo Ma playing with Detroit kids might make your heart melt
Arts & Culture
Tue April 16, 2013
Sitting down with Red Tail Ring
We’ve all heard the term “comfort food”. Well how about some “comfort music”?
Red Tail Ring is a duo from Kalamazoo serving up American roots music that harkens back to gentler days, and it’s music that soothes and wraps around you like a shawl.
Red Tail Ring is Michael Beauchamp and Laurel Premo and they join us here in the studio.
Listen to the full interview above.