Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Don't like the water shut-offs in Detroit? Now you can pay someone's overdue water bill
- Approaching construction on the highway? Experts say the "zipper merge" can help
- Living off the grid can be illegal
- Those who want to outlaw publications over sexually explicit ads should study Constitution first
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
Arts & Culture
Mon March 3, 2014
SLIDESHOW: A day at Detroit's Eastern Market
For many families, Saturdays are about visiting Eastern Market in Detroit.
A public-private partnership took over the operation of the market from the City of Detroit in 2006. Since then, buildings have been renovated and Eastern Market's popularity has grown.
I visited the market this past weekend and took a few photos. You can click through them above.