Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
- What explains Michigan's large Arab American community?
- Some think their immigrant ancestors were the last that should be allowed in the U.S.
- Michigan Republican Party's tactics remind me of Watergate, because both were unnecessary
- Michigan's campaign for governor gets weird as Republicans deploy spyglasses
Arts & Culture
Mon March 3, 2014
SLIDESHOW: A day at Detroit's Eastern Market
For many families, Saturdays are about visiting Eastern Market in Detroit.
A public-private partnership took over the operation of the market from the City of Detroit in 2006. Since then, buildings have been renovated and Eastern Market's popularity has grown.
I visited the market this past weekend and took a few photos. You can click through them above.