Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- The Detroit Free Press endorsement shows our system of government is broken
- Scientists are looking for "survivor trees" in Michigan, and they want your help
- 8 Mile Road is eight miles from where?
- Snyder and Schauer both wrong; potential revenue lost to schools is a billion dollars a year
- Here's why so few people get flu shots
Arts & Culture
Mon March 3, 2014
SLIDESHOW: A day at Detroit's Eastern Market
For many families, Saturdays are about visiting Eastern Market in Detroit.
A public-private partnership took over the operation of the market from the City of Detroit in 2006. Since then, buildings have been renovated and Eastern Market's popularity has grown.
I visited the market this past weekend and took a few photos. You can click through them above.