Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
- Don't like the water shut-offs in Detroit? Now you can pay someone's overdue water bill
- Approaching construction on the highway? Experts say the "zipper merge" can help
- Some think their immigrant ancestors were the last that should be allowed in the U.S.
- Michigan Republican Party's tactics remind me of Watergate, because both were unnecessary
Governor-elect Rick Snyder
Tue November 16, 2010
Snyder to attend "Governor School"
Governor-elect Rick Snyder will attend the National Governor Association's school for new governors this week, according to Crain's Detroit Business. Crain's also says the governor-elect will attend a meeting of the Republican Governors Association.
According to the Republican Governors Association's website, the RGA, "was a key investor in Rick Snyder's victory spending a total of $8 million."
Governor-elect Snyder will take the oath of office on January 1st, 2011.