Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- No, Chinese investors aren't 'buying up Detroit' – but they do have an eye on the Motor City
- If Arizona's bill to discriminate surprises you, you won't believe what's legal in Michigan
- The average Michigan family needs $52,330 a year to 'make ends meet'
- Watch a time-lapse video of the ice forming on the Great Lakes
- What all the snow and ice will mean for Great Lakes water levels
Governor-elect Rick Snyder
Tue November 16, 2010
Snyder to attend "Governor School"
Governor-elect Rick Snyder will attend the National Governor Association's school for new governors this week, according to Crain's Detroit Business. Crain's also says the governor-elect will attend a meeting of the Republican Governors Association.
According to the Republican Governors Association's website, the RGA, "was a key investor in Rick Snyder's victory spending a total of $8 million."
Governor-elect Snyder will take the oath of office on January 1st, 2011.