Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- No, Chinese investors aren't 'buying up Detroit' – but they do have an eye on the Motor City
- The average Michigan family needs $52,330 a year to 'make ends meet'
- If Arizona's bill to discriminate surprises you, you won't believe what's legal in Michigan
- What all the snow and ice will mean for Great Lakes water levels
- Here are our 10 favorite photos of what your winter looks like
Fri August 27, 2010
Snyder leads Bernero in latest poll
A new poll shows Republican gubernatorial candidate Rick Snyder leading Democrat Virg Bernero.
The EPIC-MRA poll, released yesterday, showed 51% of voters favored Snyder, 29% backed Bernero. Interestingly enough, with 10 weeks to go before the November 2nd election, 1 in 5 voters say they are still undecided.
Snyder spent $2.3 million on TV ads before the Aug. 3 primary. He's now better known and more favorably regarded by voters than the Lansing mayor.