Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- An MSU physicist believes he has solved the "black hole information paradox"
- What you can do to help Michigan's bats
- "A sad day" for Michigan bats: White-nose syndrome found in 3 counties
- This is doing more damage to Detroit than a hundred drug murders could have
- Biologists expect the worst for Michigan's bat population
Fri August 27, 2010
Snyder leads Bernero in latest poll
A new poll shows Republican gubernatorial candidate Rick Snyder leading Democrat Virg Bernero.
The EPIC-MRA poll, released yesterday, showed 51% of voters favored Snyder, 29% backed Bernero. Interestingly enough, with 10 weeks to go before the November 2nd election, 1 in 5 voters say they are still undecided.
Snyder spent $2.3 million on TV ads before the Aug. 3 primary. He's now better known and more favorably regarded by voters than the Lansing mayor.