Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Former Detroit broadcaster was inspiration for 'Ron Burgundy'
- Pressure builds on Michigan Football as Athletic Department's budget grows
- Muskegon is home to America's tallest, singing Christmas tree
- Do you live in a 'Super ZIP?' Here are Michigan's top 5 wealthiest ZIP codes
- Tribal sovereignty at issue in US Supreme Court case out of Michigan
Fri August 27, 2010
Snyder leads Bernero in latest poll
A new poll shows Republican gubernatorial candidate Rick Snyder leading Democrat Virg Bernero.
The EPIC-MRA poll, released yesterday, showed 51% of voters favored Snyder, 29% backed Bernero. Interestingly enough, with 10 weeks to go before the November 2nd election, 1 in 5 voters say they are still undecided.
Snyder spent $2.3 million on TV ads before the Aug. 3 primary. He's now better known and more favorably regarded by voters than the Lansing mayor.