Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
- What explains Michigan's large Arab American community?
- Some think their immigrant ancestors were the last that should be allowed in the U.S.
- Michigan Republican Party's tactics remind me of Watergate, because both were unnecessary
- Signed a petition to oppose Asian carp? You actually signed a petition to allow wolf hunting
Fri August 27, 2010
Snyder leads Bernero in latest poll
A new poll shows Republican gubernatorial candidate Rick Snyder leading Democrat Virg Bernero.
The EPIC-MRA poll, released yesterday, showed 51% of voters favored Snyder, 29% backed Bernero. Interestingly enough, with 10 weeks to go before the November 2nd election, 1 in 5 voters say they are still undecided.
Snyder spent $2.3 million on TV ads before the Aug. 3 primary. He's now better known and more favorably regarded by voters than the Lansing mayor.