Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Former Detroit broadcaster was inspiration for 'Ron Burgundy'
- Pressure builds on Michigan Football as Athletic Department's budget grows
- Muskegon is home to America's tallest, singing Christmas tree
- Do you live in a 'Super ZIP?' Here are Michigan's top 5 wealthiest ZIP codes
- Tribal sovereignty at issue in US Supreme Court case out of Michigan
Tue February 1, 2011
Snyder Report: a frank look at Michigan's finances? (audio)
Governor Snyder says he wants you to understand the state's budget crisis. He's rolled out a guide to help you do that.
It's called the "Citizen's Guide to Michigan's Financial Health."
Michigan Radio's Morning Edition Host, Christina Shockley, spoke with Lester Graham this morning.
Graham heads up Michigan Watch, Michigan Radio's investigative unit.
Graham took a look at the Guide and gave us his first impressions. You can listen to the audio here: