Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Former Detroit broadcaster was inspiration for 'Ron Burgundy'
- Muskegon is home to America's tallest, singing Christmas tree
- Pressure builds on Michigan Football as Athletic Department's budget grows
- Why this 20 year old is getting a mastectomy, and why she's not alone
- Michigan Republican party fails to address Dave Agema's bigotry and hatred
Tue February 1, 2011
Snyder Report: a frank look at Michigan's finances? (audio)
Governor Snyder says he wants you to understand the state's budget crisis. He's rolled out a guide to help you do that.
It's called the "Citizen's Guide to Michigan's Financial Health."
Michigan Radio's Morning Edition Host, Christina Shockley, spoke with Lester Graham this morning.
Graham heads up Michigan Watch, Michigan Radio's investigative unit.
Graham took a look at the Guide and gave us his first impressions. You can listen to the audio here: