Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- No, Chinese investors aren't 'buying up Detroit' – but they do have an eye on the Motor City
- The average Michigan family needs $52,330 a year to 'make ends meet'
- If Arizona's bill to discriminate surprises you, you won't believe what's legal in Michigan
- What all the snow and ice will mean for Great Lakes water levels
- Here are our 10 favorite photos of what your winter looks like
Wed January 11, 2012
Snyder to travel to Italy, Germany in March
The plans are still being finalized -- another country or two may be added to the weeklong trip -- but Snyder said he definitely plans to visit Italian automaker Fiat, Chrysler's majority owner, and is eager to study Germany's programs for upgrading worker skills.