Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- An MSU physicist believes he has solved the "black hole information paradox"
- What you can do to help Michigan's bats
- "A sad day" for Michigan bats: White-nose syndrome found in 3 counties
- This is doing more damage to Detroit than a hundred drug murders could have
- Biologists expect the worst for Michigan's bat population
Wed January 11, 2012
Snyder to travel to Italy, Germany in March
The plans are still being finalized -- another country or two may be added to the weeklong trip -- but Snyder said he definitely plans to visit Italian automaker Fiat, Chrysler's majority owner, and is eager to study Germany's programs for upgrading worker skills.