Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Former Detroit broadcaster was inspiration for 'Ron Burgundy'
- Do you live in a 'Super ZIP?' Here are Michigan's top 5 wealthiest ZIP codes
- Muskegon is home to America's tallest, singing Christmas tree
- Pressure builds on Michigan Football as Athletic Department's budget grows
- This is what it sounds like inside Michigan's largest wind farm
Wed January 11, 2012
Snyder to travel to Italy, Germany in March
The plans are still being finalized -- another country or two may be added to the weeklong trip -- but Snyder said he definitely plans to visit Italian automaker Fiat, Chrysler's majority owner, and is eager to study Germany's programs for upgrading worker skills.