Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Former Detroit broadcaster was inspiration for 'Ron Burgundy'
- Pressure builds on Michigan Football as Athletic Department's budget grows
- Muskegon is home to America's tallest, singing Christmas tree
- Tribal sovereignty at issue in US Supreme Court case out of Michigan
- Do you live in a 'Super ZIP?' Here are Michigan's top 5 wealthiest ZIP codes
Tue May 10, 2011
Snyder's "disapproval" rating goes up
Michigan voters are not happy with Governor Rick Snyder according to a new EPIC/MRA poll.
Two months ago, Snyder's disapproval rating was at 36%.
Today his disapproval rating sits at 60%.
The disapproval of his performance seems to have influenced how voters view Snyder personally as well.
More voters have an "unfavorable" opinion of Governor Snyder today than they did back in February:
- In February, the poll showed 44% "favorable" and 27% "unfavorable"
- Today, the poll shows 41% "favorable" and 43% "unfavorable"
What "high-value target" does Snyder need to find to turn these poll numbers around?