Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
- What explains Michigan's large Arab American community?
- Some think their immigrant ancestors were the last that should be allowed in the U.S.
- Michigan Republican Party's tactics remind me of Watergate, because both were unnecessary
- Michigan's campaign for governor gets weird as Republicans deploy spyglasses
Tue May 10, 2011
Snyder's "disapproval" rating goes up
Michigan voters are not happy with Governor Rick Snyder according to a new EPIC/MRA poll.
Two months ago, Snyder's disapproval rating was at 36%.
Today his disapproval rating sits at 60%.
The disapproval of his performance seems to have influenced how voters view Snyder personally as well.
More voters have an "unfavorable" opinion of Governor Snyder today than they did back in February:
- In February, the poll showed 44% "favorable" and 27% "unfavorable"
- Today, the poll shows 41% "favorable" and 43% "unfavorable"
What "high-value target" does Snyder need to find to turn these poll numbers around?