Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- There's a tick boom in Michigan - Here are 5 things you should know
- Students aren’t leaving Michigan football - Michigan football is leaving them
- The 6 most dangerous neighborhoods in Michigan
- The 15 Michigan schools running the biggest deficits
- You need to see these photos of the pet coke piles in Detroit
Tue May 10, 2011
Snyder's "disapproval" rating goes up
Michigan voters are not happy with Governor Rick Snyder according to a new EPIC/MRA poll.
Two months ago, Snyder's disapproval rating was at 36%.
Today his disapproval rating sits at 60%.
The disapproval of his performance seems to have influenced how voters view Snyder personally as well.
More voters have an "unfavorable" opinion of Governor Snyder today than they did back in February:
- In February, the poll showed 44% "favorable" and 27% "unfavorable"
- Today, the poll shows 41% "favorable" and 43% "unfavorable"
What "high-value target" does Snyder need to find to turn these poll numbers around?