Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- No, Chinese investors aren't 'buying up Detroit' – but they do have an eye on the Motor City
- The average Michigan family needs $52,330 a year to 'make ends meet'
- Here are our 10 favorite photos of what your winter looks like
- Michigan's Attorney General is risking his political future over the gay marriage case
- What all the snow and ice will mean for Great Lakes water levels
Tue May 10, 2011
Snyder's "disapproval" rating goes up
Michigan voters are not happy with Governor Rick Snyder according to a new EPIC/MRA poll.
Two months ago, Snyder's disapproval rating was at 36%.
Today his disapproval rating sits at 60%.
The disapproval of his performance seems to have influenced how voters view Snyder personally as well.
More voters have an "unfavorable" opinion of Governor Snyder today than they did back in February:
- In February, the poll showed 44% "favorable" and 27% "unfavorable"
- Today, the poll shows 41% "favorable" and 43% "unfavorable"
What "high-value target" does Snyder need to find to turn these poll numbers around?