Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- An MSU physicist believes he has solved the "black hole information paradox"
- What you can do to help Michigan's bats
- "A sad day" for Michigan bats: White-nose syndrome found in 3 counties
- This is doing more damage to Detroit than a hundred drug murders could have
- Biologists expect the worst for Michigan's bat population
Tue May 10, 2011
Snyder's "disapproval" rating goes up
Michigan voters are not happy with Governor Rick Snyder according to a new EPIC/MRA poll.
Two months ago, Snyder's disapproval rating was at 36%.
Today his disapproval rating sits at 60%.
The disapproval of his performance seems to have influenced how voters view Snyder personally as well.
More voters have an "unfavorable" opinion of Governor Snyder today than they did back in February:
- In February, the poll showed 44% "favorable" and 27% "unfavorable"
- Today, the poll shows 41% "favorable" and 43% "unfavorable"
What "high-value target" does Snyder need to find to turn these poll numbers around?