Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Take it from this "Trustafarian," these judgy maps are meant to make us laugh
- Green goo growing in Lake Erie is not what you think it is
- The new right-to-farm requirements and backyard animals
- Lawmakers vote to allow wolf hunts in UP
- Host A Prairie Home Companion 40th Anniversary Listening/Viewing Party
Thu March 17, 2011
St. Patrick's Day parody from "Not-so-pure Michigan" (video)
Filmaker John Kerfoot plays off the Pure Michigan brand with his "Not So Pure Michigan" video parodies.
His latest video parody... St. Patrick's Day in Detroit:
The Detroit News reports that crowds are gathering at the pubs in Detroit:
For a day at least, it appears everybody at a Metro Detroit pub is Irish.
More than 150 people were at the Old Shillelagh bar in Detroit this morning, eating breakfast and drinking beer to celebrate St. Patrick's Day.
"I'm not Irish, but I celebrate every year if I can," said Katie Rohroff, 22, of Southgate. "We'll be here most of the day, and then I'll have to take a nap."