Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- "A sad day" for Michigan bats: White-nose syndrome found in 3 counties
- This is doing more damage to Detroit than a hundred drug murders could have
- Biologists expect the worst for Michigan's bat population
- Power shift at Kendall College causing a stir
- This is what it sounds like when a neighborhood church closes
Thu March 17, 2011
St. Patrick's Day parody from "Not-so-pure Michigan" (video)
Filmaker John Kerfoot plays off the Pure Michigan brand with his "Not So Pure Michigan" video parodies.
His latest video parody... St. Patrick's Day in Detroit:
The Detroit News reports that crowds are gathering at the pubs in Detroit:
For a day at least, it appears everybody at a Metro Detroit pub is Irish.
More than 150 people were at the Old Shillelagh bar in Detroit this morning, eating breakfast and drinking beer to celebrate St. Patrick's Day.
"I'm not Irish, but I celebrate every year if I can," said Katie Rohroff, 22, of Southgate. "We'll be here most of the day, and then I'll have to take a nap."