Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- No, Chinese investors aren't 'buying up Detroit' – but they do have an eye on the Motor City
- If Arizona's bill to discriminate surprises you, you won't believe what's legal in Michigan
- The average Michigan family needs $52,330 a year to 'make ends meet'
- Watch a time-lapse video of the ice forming on the Great Lakes
- What all the snow and ice will mean for Great Lakes water levels
Thu March 17, 2011
St. Patrick's Day parody from "Not-so-pure Michigan" (video)
Filmaker John Kerfoot plays off the Pure Michigan brand with his "Not So Pure Michigan" video parodies.
His latest video parody... St. Patrick's Day in Detroit:
The Detroit News reports that crowds are gathering at the pubs in Detroit:
For a day at least, it appears everybody at a Metro Detroit pub is Irish.
More than 150 people were at the Old Shillelagh bar in Detroit this morning, eating breakfast and drinking beer to celebrate St. Patrick's Day.
"I'm not Irish, but I celebrate every year if I can," said Katie Rohroff, 22, of Southgate. "We'll be here most of the day, and then I'll have to take a nap."