Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
- What explains Michigan's large Arab American community?
- Some think their immigrant ancestors were the last that should be allowed in the U.S.
- Michigan Republican Party's tactics remind me of Watergate, because both were unnecessary
- Michigan's campaign for governor gets weird as Republicans deploy spyglasses
Tue February 28, 2012
Stage is set in Michigan, waiting for results as last votes are cast
The campaigning is wrapping up. The last votes are being cast. Soon the candidates will sit back and watch the results.
And they won't be the only one's watching what happens in Michigan.
The nation's eyes are on the state. The results for the Arizona primary are coming in tonight too, but Michigan's race is much more competitive (Romney is expected to win in Arizona).
The Michigan results will be one more tea leaf - one more piece of evidence of who Republicans want facing President Obama in November's general election.
The Michigan Public Radio Network's Rick Pluta will be covering things in Grand Rapids, where Rick Santorum and his campaign are holding a party at the Amway Grand Hotel.
And MPRN's Laura Weber will be with the Mitt Romney camp at the Suburban Collection Showplace in Novi.
We'll bring you results and updates as we have them.