Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Don't like the water shut-offs in Detroit? Now you can pay someone's overdue water bill
- Proposal 1 asks Michigan voters to weigh in on a complex tax issue
- Approaching construction on the highway? Experts say the "zipper merge" can help
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
- These three female candidates could be some of the most interesting leaders in Michigan
Mon November 29, 2010
State lawmakers return to Capitol this week
State lawmakers return to the Capitol in Lansing this week as the 2009-2010 legislative session comes to a close.
Both the state House and Senate are scheduled to be in session.
The Associated Press reports:
Lawmakers might finalize a plan to distribute more than $300 million in federal money to Michigan schools. It's not clear if lawmakers will agree on a way to raise more money for the state's Pure Michigan tourism advertising program.