Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
- What explains Michigan's large Arab American community?
- Some think their immigrant ancestors were the last that should be allowed in the U.S.
- Michigan Republican Party's tactics remind me of Watergate, because both were unnecessary
- Michigan's campaign for governor gets weird as Republicans deploy spyglasses
Mon November 29, 2010
State lawmakers return to Capitol this week
State lawmakers return to the Capitol in Lansing this week as the 2009-2010 legislative session comes to a close.
Both the state House and Senate are scheduled to be in session.
The Associated Press reports:
Lawmakers might finalize a plan to distribute more than $300 million in federal money to Michigan schools. It's not clear if lawmakers will agree on a way to raise more money for the state's Pure Michigan tourism advertising program.