Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- No, Chinese investors aren't 'buying up Detroit' – but they do have an eye on the Motor City
- If Arizona's bill to discriminate surprises you, you won't believe what's legal in Michigan
- The average Michigan family needs $52,330 a year to 'make ends meet'
- Watch a time-lapse video of the ice forming on the Great Lakes
- What all the snow and ice will mean for Great Lakes water levels
Mon March 28, 2011
State official to discuss Snyder budget, answer questions
Mitch Bean, the Director of the state’s nonpartisan House Fiscal Agency will outline parts of Governor Rick Snyder’s budget proposal later today.
Bean will talk about the Governor’s budget proposal and answer questions this evening at Muskegon Community College.
The state faces an estimated $1.4 billion budget deficit for the fiscal year that begins October 1st.