Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- "A sad day" for Michigan bats: White-nose syndrome found in 3 counties
- This is doing more damage to Detroit than a hundred drug murders could have
- Biologists expect the worst for Michigan's bat population
- Power shift at Kendall College causing a stir
- This is what it sounds like when a neighborhood church closes
Mon March 28, 2011
State official to discuss Snyder budget, answer questions
Mitch Bean, the Director of the state’s nonpartisan House Fiscal Agency will outline parts of Governor Rick Snyder’s budget proposal later today.
Bean will talk about the Governor’s budget proposal and answer questions this evening at Muskegon Community College.
The state faces an estimated $1.4 billion budget deficit for the fiscal year that begins October 1st.