Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Take it from this "Trustafarian," these judgy maps are meant to make us laugh
- Green goo growing in Lake Erie is not what you think it is
- The new right-to-farm requirements and backyard animals
- Lawmakers vote to allow wolf hunts in UP
- Workers in Minnesota see wage gains, while workers in Michigan see steady wage losses
Mon March 28, 2011
State official to discuss Snyder budget, answer questions
Mitch Bean, the Director of the state’s nonpartisan House Fiscal Agency will outline parts of Governor Rick Snyder’s budget proposal later today.
Bean will talk about the Governor’s budget proposal and answer questions this evening at Muskegon Community College.
The state faces an estimated $1.4 billion budget deficit for the fiscal year that begins October 1st.