Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Don't like the water shut-offs in Detroit? Now you can pay someone's overdue water bill
- Approaching construction on the highway? Experts say the "zipper merge" can help
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
- These three female candidates could be some of the most interesting leaders in Michigan
- Re-thinking creativity's role in education
Mon March 28, 2011
State official to discuss Snyder budget, answer questions
Mitch Bean, the Director of the state’s nonpartisan House Fiscal Agency will outline parts of Governor Rick Snyder’s budget proposal later today.
Bean will talk about the Governor’s budget proposal and answer questions this evening at Muskegon Community College.
The state faces an estimated $1.4 billion budget deficit for the fiscal year that begins October 1st.