Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
- What explains Michigan's large Arab American community?
- Some think their immigrant ancestors were the last that should be allowed in the U.S.
- Michigan Republican Party's tactics remind me of Watergate, because both were unnecessary
- Michigan's campaign for governor gets weird as Republicans deploy spyglasses
Mon March 28, 2011
State official to discuss Snyder budget, answer questions
Mitch Bean, the Director of the state’s nonpartisan House Fiscal Agency will outline parts of Governor Rick Snyder’s budget proposal later today.
Bean will talk about the Governor’s budget proposal and answer questions this evening at Muskegon Community College.
The state faces an estimated $1.4 billion budget deficit for the fiscal year that begins October 1st.