Today, we hear from the Republican candidate in the 1st Congressional District, one of the most competitive districts in the country. And, in the spirit of Halloween, we hear from the owner of Michigan's biggest haunted house.
To find individual interviews, click here or see below:
- Election 2016: Interview with Jack Bergman, Republican candidate for the 1st District
- Petoskey area part of Indian reservation for more than 160 years, lawsuit claims
- Bacon: Michigan regains Paul Bunyan Trophy as nightmare season for Michigan State continues
- Project aims to reduce emergency room "frequent fliers" by tackling underlying social issues
- Black students at UM struggle to feel welcome
- Is Michigan's largest haunted house really haunted?