Today on Stateside, U.S. Rep. Dan Kildee, D-Flint Township, talks about the tax reform plan being worked out in Washington. Then, are prisoners in Michigan cut out of civil rights protection? The federal court says no. The Attorney General disagrees. Plus, listen to the story of how the U.S. Army air-dropped pianos onto World War II battlefields.
To find individual interviews, click here or see below:
- Rep. Kildee: Just saying the Republican tax plan benefits the middle class doesn’t make it so
- How do you get a piano onto the battlefront? Push it out of an airplane.
- Cheers! An all-Michigan gin with a Beaver Island connection
- AG Schuette set to argue again that people in prisons should not have civil rights protections
- UM researchers plan to cut opioid use in half in Michigan