Today, we discuss the reports of harassment and intimidation in the days after the presidential election. We also learn what history may tell us about that election and the turmoil left in the aftermath of such a long, tough campaign.
To find individual interviews, click here or see below:
- The fire was not started by Donald Trump and it won't go out anytime soon, Muslim leader says
- Bacon: WMU one of two unbeatens left after Michigan's loss, bringing College Gameday to Kalamazoo
- Presidential historian: Trump's "finger-on-the-pulse" campaign reminiscent of Jackson, Nixon
- Kids with disabilities benefit from physical education focused on fine motor skills
- Traverse City police officer suspended after flying Confederate flag at "Love Trumps Hate" rally
- We already have "deportation squads" in place in Michigan, says immigration attorney