As thousands of hunters head out with rifles today, a tiny group of Michiganders heads out with birds instead. We talk with one of those falconers on Stateside. Also today, an ecologist says biodiversity could be the planet's "insurance policy," but only if we act fast. And, we learn Michigan State University sports doctor Larry Nassar is considering a guilty plea to charges he sexually assaulted young athletes.
To find individual interviews, click here or see below:
- Here's what Nassar's potential guilty plea means
- Prisons work to keep out drug-smuggling drones
- Some hunters are going out with guns today. Others are out with birds.
- Ecologist says biodiversity could be planet's "insurance policy," but only if we act fast
- Leopold Pokagon: How a band of Potawatomi converted to Catholicism and avoided removal
- As Father Solanus gets closer to sainthood, nun shares childhood memories of the late Detroit priest