We learn a recipe for a conflict-free Thanksgiving today. We also hear a reaction to Trump's nomination, Betsy DeVos, for U.S. education secretary.
To find individual interviews, click here or see below:
- Michigan's Secretary of State office responds to talk of potential election hacking
- Trump nominates Betsy DeVos to be U.S. education secretary
- Study finds some women fear giving birth, healthcare system to blame
- Michigan Bookmark: New bio reveals "The Rise and Fall of Michigan's Mormon King"
- Afterhouse transforms blighted home into subterranean greenhouse
- A recipe for a conflict-free Thanksgiving