Today we hear about a new kind of play place: one for people with autism and their families. And we learn about the evolution of camping. It seems Americans want to be close to nature… but not too close.
To find individual interviews, click here or see below:
- An unprecedented presidential recount in Michigan
- Bacon: Referees steal spotlight in one of best Michigan-Ohio State games of all time (video)
- First-of-its-kind facility offers people with autism, families a comfortable place to play
- Evolution of camping shows Americans want to be closer to nature, but not too close
- Getting to know Diane Rehm's successor, Joshua Johnson