Today on Stateside, we discuss Amazon's next potential disruption: auto dealerships. We also hear how Detroit's lopsided mayor's race still reveals divisions. And, we discuss the bill that'd scrap state ballast water rules – the ones that help keep out invasive species.
To find individual interviews, click here or see below:
- In Detroit, a lopsided mayor's race still reveals divisions
- Amazon's next disruption may be auto dealerships
- Artisans of Michigan: Building a bass
- From El Salvador to apartheid: Detroit native reflects on time as foreign correspondent
- Political roundup: Bill would scrap state ballast water rules, which help keep out invasive species
- One solution to the property tax foreclosure crisis in Detroit? End property taxes.