Today on Stateside, a meteorite hunter explains just what caused that bright flash of light in Tuesday night's sky. And, we learn how Muskegon "snurfers" plowed the way for snowboarding's popularity. We also discuss whether a sandhill crane hunt is coming to Michigan soon, and we hear why Michigan Radio's sports commentator John U. Bacon calls MSU President Simon's appearance in court today little more than "political expediency."
To find individual interviews, click here or see below:
- US Geological Survey confirms it was indeed a meteor that flew across SE Michigan Tuesday night
- Bacon: MSU president's appearance in Nassar courtroom little more than "political expediency"
- From microscopic to cosmic, New York artist puts psychedelic spin on complexity of Great Lakes
- Muskegon "snurfers" plowed the way for snowboarding's popularity
- Do you have questions or stories about 911 in Michigan? Submit them here.
- Is a sandhill crane hunt coming soon to Michigan?
- Video game channels Anishinaabe mythology to revive animals, destroy oil pipelines