Today on Stateside, an alleged victim of Larry Nassar says MSU president Lou Anna Simon's apology was "heartless and empty." We also discuss what it means to be neighbors again for black and Jewish communities in Detroit. And, we review the good, the bad, and the ugly that came out of Lansing in 2017.
To find individual interviews, click here or see below:
- Alleged Nassar victim: MSU president's apology "heartless and empty"
- Federal Judge bars Sec. of State from suspending driver's licenses for unpaid traffic tickets
- Come My Beloved, a new play about race, intimacy, and Detroit
- What does it mean to be neighbors again for Black and Jewish communities in Detroit?
- Are minor parole violations responsible for rising incarceration rates?
- Political roundup: The good, the bad, and the ugly that came out of Lansing in 2017