Today we end our series Michigan's Juvenile Lifers: Who gets a second chance? with a look at Philadelphia's approach, which differs from Michigan's. We also hear why one attorney says it's "basic decency" to give juvenile lifers a shot at parole.
To find individual interviews, click here or see below:
- Political roundup: Energy bill survives lame duck, wolf hunting bill defies voters
- Cheers! A cocktail for the holidays
- Grandpa, dad, son: Getting to know the family at center of 1967 Detroit unrest
- Philadelphia takes a different approach to their juvenile lifers than Michigan
- It's "basic decency" to give juvenile lifers a shot at parole