Today the whistleblowers that drew worldwide attention to Flint just about a year ago explain how their lives have changed. And, we learn why Michigan law makes it nearly impossible for electors to defect.
To find individual interviews, click here or see below:
- Why Michigan law makes it nearly impossible for electors to defect
- Bacon: With playoff hopes in jeopardy, Lions' last two games will be nailbiters
- As rent rises, private subsidies to help residents stay in Midtown, Detroit
- Keegan-Michael Key got his "masters degree in comedy" growing up in the Motor City
- A year after drawing worldwide attention to Flint, whistleblowers share how life is different