On today’s program, Michigan Radio's Kate Wells talks to Stateside about day five of disgraced former sports doctor Larry Nassar's sentencing. Also today, Grand Rapids aims to reduce its carbon footprint to zero by 2050. We find out how the city plans to make that happen.
To find individual interviews, click here or see below:
- Nassar sentencing hearing moves into fifth day as more victims choose to speak
- Bacon: Inept NCAA should not get involved with Nassar scandal at MSU
- Zero Cities Project aims to reduce the Grand Rapids carbon footprint to zero by 2050
- Single, satisfied, and free: Michigan author shares stories of happily unmarried women
- From net neutrality to cable mergers, expert explains big media changes and why they matter