Today on Stateside, we discuss whether a vote of no confidence will be the end for MSU President Lou Anna Simon. And, we debrief after last night's State of the State address. We also hear why a pro-school choice expert gives Michigan's approach a failing grade, and which ubiquitous innovation destroyed the Rickenbacker Motor Company.
To find individual interviews, click here or see below:
- Nassar sentenced to between 40 to 175 years in prison
- Could a vote of no confidence be the end for President Lou Anna Simon?
- Rickenbacker came up with an innovation that all cars use today, but it destroyed the company
- Forgotten Grand Rapids senator was a major figure on the world stage during depression, war
- Legislators want tax cuts. Gov. Snyder wants more money for schools, environment
- Pro-school choice expert gives Michigan's approach a failing grade