Today, we hear about the lame duck bill that would be "Citizens United on Steroids" for our state. And attention Midwesterners: Turns out you do have an accent.
To find individual interviews, click here or see below:
- Quiet, steady and tedious: Where things stand with Michigan presidential recount
- Campaign finance watchdog: Lame duck bill would be "Citizens United on Steroids" for Michigan
- Board game simulates global challenges, invites teens to try their hand at finding peace
- "If you want to speak Midwestern, pretend the lower half of your jaw doesn't exist," writer says
- Report: Michigan's infrastructure is failing, state should spend $4 billion more a year
- 225 years ago today, Mozart died. We're still not sure how.