Today on Stateside, we hear reactions to former MSU President Lou Anna Simon's resignation. And, we discuss the state of 911 in Michigan – the system is nearly half-century old, but big updates are pending. Also today, we hear from an MSU composer up for a Grammy.
To find individual interviews, click here or see below:
- Nassar survivor: Simon's resignation is "long overdue"
- MSU composer up for a Grammy with "love letter" to symphony orchestra
- Michigan's 911 system is nearly half-century old, but big updates are pending
- Howes: Michigan needs an ambassador to the world. The best candidate? Rick Snyder.
- Former MSU athletic rep says lack of compassion in university's response was "glaring"
- PR expert: President Simon's resignation letter made MSU crisis worse