Today, we hear the latest on the precincts being left out of the presidential vote recount in Michigan. And we learn about a new curve ball that could threaten federal funding for Flint.
To find individual interviews, click here or see below:
- Precincts left out of recount "not necessarily" proof of voter fraud
- Rep. Kildee: We shouldn't have to fight so hard for Flint crisis funding
- Michiganders are from everywhere, so what is Michigan music?
- Should black communities beware of charter schools?
- Minding Michigan: Finding sobriety outside of AA and NA