Fifty years ago today, a Grand Rapids astronaut died in the Apollo 1 disaster. On the show, we hear how that accident changed NASA forever. And, we take a trip to Ferndale, where one of the very first Michigan craft cocktail bars is tucked away on 9 Mile.
To find individual interviews, click here or see below:
- Political roundup: Schuette and Flint, Trump and the EPA, MI GOP and the environment
- Cheers! Rosemary and Michigan spirits
- Exhibit brings high school students from Lansing, Flint together to depict life without safe water
- Seth Bernard and Friends with the Weather on making new music in "complicated times"
- A Facebook for giving? Site connects people in need with people who care
- Fifty years ago, a Grand Rapids astronaut died in Apollo 1 disaster that changed NASA forever