In today's political roundup, we hear updates from the "strange" lame-duck session. And later in the show, we learn what science says about a Michigan lab's plan to bring frozen dead bodies back to life.
To find individual interviews, click here or see below:
- Political roundup: GOP backs off cuts to education, municipal pensions during "strange" lame-duck session
- Artisans of Michigan: upholstering for the future
- What science says about Michigan lab's plan to bring frozen bodies back to life
- Tax foreclosures hurting Detroit's recovery
- Historian: From Attica to Kinross, we have a right to know what happens in our prisons