Congress is starting the New Year with a hangover from the old one. Today on Stateside, we get the Democrats' take on the issues from Rep. Dan Kildee, D-Flint. And, we learn how Battle Creek students are getting emotional and social support in a new type of classroom.
To find individual interviews, click here or see below:
- Rep. Kildee on CHIP, DACA: "Principle has to stand."
- Battle Creek students get emotional, social support in a new type of classroom
- Howes: Is the end of the road near for American-made cars?
- Tiny satellites present big opportunity for UP startup
- A Michigan teen got life without parole for killing grandparents. Now he's up for resentencing.