Today we hear why, without EPA support, Lake Erie could become the "poster child of pollution" once again. And, we learn how singing, dancing and acting with young kids sets the stage for academic success.
To find individual interviews, click here or see below:
- Grand Rapids Police Chief: A fearful immigrant community makes it hard for us to do our jobs
- Howes: Accusing former emergency manager of misleading him has political payoff for Mayor Duggan
- Old-growth forests show what Michigan looked like before Paul Bunyan
- How singing, dancing, acting with young kids sets the stage for academic success
- Without EPA support, Lake Erie could be "poster child of pollution" once again
- Silicon Valley leader tells Michigan progressives to use more economic power to push for change