Today on Stateside, the unintended consequences of President Trump's planned tariffs on foreign metal. And, we talk with Jennifer Howard of the Michigan Great Lakes Chapter of the Alzheimer's Association about how they can help families cope with a diagnosis that offers few, if any, options.
To find individual interviews, click here or see below:
- Howes: With Trump’s aluminum and steel tariffs, unintended consequences loom
- Founders Brewing braces for higher costs from Trump’s aluminum, steel tariffs
- Climbing a frozen waterfall? For these two women, it’s snow problem at all.
- After years of illness, former Wolverine thanks plant-based diet for renewed health
- Troy Police Department goes cat crazy to “humanize the badge”
- After a crushing diagnosis of early-onset Alzheimer’s, what’s next?
- High schools students to hold Democratic gubernatorial debate on Sunday