Today on Stateside, we hear the answer to listener Ashley Lewis' question: What's the origin of the Sleeping Bear Dunes story? And, we learn why one tech executive chose Ann Arbor over Paris.
To find individual interviews, click here or see below:
- Nestle's quest for more groundwater, and why fish are sick in Lake St. Clair
- Howes: Flint water choice a reminder of dumb politics that got us here
- Laughter is critical to maintaining a healthy mind
- What's the origin of the Sleeping Bear Dunes story?
- Hostile, hiding, and paranoid: Macomb Co. clerk's first days in office
- Michigan needs more talent: why one tech exec chose Ann Arbor over Paris