Today on Stateside, we learn what one Michigan town does to keep the tourists coming, and coming back. And, we learn a pop-up restaurant in Hamtramck will serve up "discomfort food" this week. Also today, we hear from a Holocaust survivor who hopes to keep the world from forgetting.
To find individual interviews, click here or see below:
- What one Michigan town does to keep the tourists coming and coming back
- $500 or less gets you into off-road freak parade Up North
- "Nobel Prize" for business goes to MI CEO for training women in conflict zones
- Pop-up restaurant in Hamtramck serves up "discomfort food" this week
- Holocaust survivor from Michigan writes new book to keep world from forgetting