Today on Stateside, a geologist explains why Michigan's got such big underground reserves of potash. And, there's an important part of the national conversation about violence against women that hasn't gotten as much attention as it deserves. We discuss the role of men and boys in preventing domestic violence.
To find individual interviews, click here or see below:
- With DEQ considering potash mine proposal, a geologist responds to environment concerns
- Hope College student's essay explains what it's like to be Muslim at a Christian school
- Without plows, we'd have snow way to get around. So what did we do before them?
- "A temporary sense of relief" for domestic violence survivor after her ex-husband's conviction
- How can men help prevent domestic violence?