Today on Stateside, we talk with our regular commentators about Nestle getting a new water withdrawal permit despite public opposition. and we talk to an artisan who tells us about the finer points of ice fishing rods.
To find individual interviews, click here or see below:
- Political roundup: Should we treat water as a public commodity like Alaskans treat oil?
- Book chronicles the Upper Midwest’s forgotten legacy of lumberjack songs
- Artisans of Michigan: Making ice fishing rods
- MSU officials “more interested in protecting MSU than they were the students,” says lawmaker
- Residents take the mic in new MorningSide podcast