As the state ends free bottled water, today on Stateside, Rep. Kildee says people of Flint deserve "a little more respect." Also today, we visit a Detroit church that's been providing sanctuary for an Albanian immigrant and his family for about three months.
To find individual interviews, click here or see below:
- As state ends free bottled water, Rep. Kildee says people of Flint deserve "a little more respect"
- Flint resident: State's decision to stop bottled water leaves the most vulnerable in the lurch
- Bacon: With lackluster Red Wings and Pistons seasons, sports fans can take a two-month break
- In new book, Ann Arbor bookstore's public typewriter a source of wit and wisdom
- Three months later, Detroit church still providing sanctuary for Albanian immigrant, family