Today on Stateside, we hear from a Bohra activist against female genital mutilation who says a veil of secrecy keeps most women in the community from speaking out about the practice. And we learn what teachers' viral resignation letters reveal about the state of public education.
To find individual interviews, click here or see below:
- Health plans, big campaign donors press lawmakers for more control of mental health services
- What teachers' viral resignation letters reveal about the state of public education
- Office space and mixed-use, senior housing among potential uses for Michigan 'zombie malls'
- Bacon: Grading Lions' NFL draft and why Michigan's Jake Butt could have the last laugh
- Bohra activist against female genital mutilation says veil of secrecy keeps women from speaking out