Today we answer listener Daniel Moerman's question: How is it possible any mining could take place in the Porcupine Mountains Wilderness State Park? And, we visit 92-year-old renowned artist, Charles McGee. He recently designed a new 11-story mural.
To find individual interviews, click here or see below:
- Political roundup: An ugly revenue projection, teacher pensions, and GOP reversal on regulations
- Cheers! The most popular drink to come out of Detroit
- Detroit intervention program treats violent crime as a health care issue
- How is it possible any mining could take place in the Porcupine Mountains?
- International developer reveals plans for $500M restoration of Detroit's Packard Plant
- In 90s, Detroit police relied on jail informants to close cases. Turns out, some may have lied.
- Renowned Detroit artist Charles McGee, 92, designs 11-story mural