Today on Stateside, we hear how one refugee built a new life in Grand Rapids after fleeing terrorism in Somalia. Also on the show today, we learn how Prop A keeps Michigan towns and cities strapped for cash, even as home values return to normal.
To find individual interviews, click here or see below:
- "We deserve better from our state," says Democratic candidate for governor Gretchen Whitmer
- Grand Rapids non-profit wants more people in poorer communities to have reliable bikes worth riding
- From Somalia to Grand Rapids: How one refugee fled to U.S., escaped terrorism
- Even as home values return to normal, Prop A keeps towns and cities strapped for cash
- Howes: Amid auto industry uncertainty, Jim Hackett faces new challenges unseen by past CEOs