Today on Stateside, we hear why Michigan advocates say protecting LGBT rights has to be a state issue. And, turns out what you learned in school about the Underground Railroad wasn't the whole story.
To find individual interviews, click here or see below:
- Growth in enrollment, college attendance among priorities for new Detroit schools superintendent
- Ann Arbor EPA maintains level playing field in auto industry. Trump budget could eliminate it.
- Through real-world stories, writer details poetry's ability to "breed confidence" in kids
- In Trump era, Michigan advocates say protecting LGBT rights has to be a state issue
- Michigan and the Underground Railroad: what you learned in school isn't the whole story