Today on Stateside, we hear from the MSU professor who was abruptly dismissed from the EPA's science review board. And, in addition to lawyers, should poor criminal defendants have a right to taxpayer-funded experts?
To find individual interviews, click here or see below:
- MSU professor abruptly dismissed from EPA science review board
- Rep. Huizenga: Dodd-Frank has hurt small banks, local customers
- Analyst says new incentive bill would let big money developers profit at taxpayer expense
- Mark Zuckerberg's visit offers a glimpse into Michigan's future
- In addition to lawyers, should poor criminal defendants have a right to taxpayer-funded experts?
- Rolling back Dodd-Frank would weaken oversight, cripple consumer protection, says bill's architect