It's World Refugee Day and today we revisit a Syrian refugee family we met just about a year ago, when they first arrived in Michigan. We hear how they've found some stability in their new home. Also today, we learn what the upcoming vote to replace the Affordable Care Act could mean for the small business community.
To find individual interviews, click here or see below:
- Legal expert: State reimbursement to private schools violates constitution
- Mixtape: New music from Swordfish, Laurel Halo and Tee Grizzley
- Michigan Bookmark: "Simulacra" looks unflinchingly at mental illness, class, gender and race
- What the upcoming vote to replace the ACA could mean for small business community
- Starting over in Michigan: After a year, Syrian refugee family finds some stability