Today, Michigan Radio's It's Just Politics team breaks down the latest in state politics, including Secretary of State Ruth Johnson's announcement that Michigan will largely comply with the Trump administration's request for very specific voter data. And, we hear how success started with failure in school for a child of proud Haitian parents. He's now head of design for Fiat Chrysler.
To find individual interviews, click here or see below:
- It's Just Politics: Sec of State responds to Trump election commission, Stabenow's newest challenger
- America's obsession with specialty, organic foods linked to widening class differences, book argues
- Fiat Chrysler head of design's success started with failure in school
- Universities team up to plan next-generation water infrastructure
- The Garden of Eden for multiple Michigan tribes, Mackinac Island to honor native heritage